Skip to content
- View requirements at the Children with Hair Loss website
- Hair should be at least 8 inches in length or longer is preferred.
- Hair must be clean and dry, pony-tailed and/or braided (this keeps the hair in one direction).
- Place rubberband or pony tail holder on each end.
- Non-chemically treated hair is preferred (but any hair in good condition will be accepted).
- Gray hair is accepted.
- Print hair donation form.
- Place donation form and hair in ziplock bag and mail to Children with Hair Loss
- Donors are given a certificate in appreciation for their kindness.