Brave the Shave’s Campbell County event will take place April 5, 2018 at Dry Fork Station from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Join us for this hair cutting and head-shaving frenzy to help fight childhood cancer.
Raise money and shave your head, cut 8 or more inches of hair or donate to your favorite person shaving. Money goes to the Andrew McDonough Be Positive (B+) Foundation and Brave the Shave Family Fund to support research and local families. Hair donations will be sent to the organization, Children with Hair Loss.
Top Fundraising Teams
5 Steps to purchase a SSV Raffle ticket online.
- Donate to the Campbell County SSV Raffle Team ($100/ticket)
- Contact Ashley Fraser 307-689-9997 (via text or phone)
- Send a copy of the emailed receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you put your name, address and phone number in the email!!
- Provide a mailing address if you want the ticket stub mailed to you.
Any questions, contact Ashley Fraser.