You don’t have to shave it all to make a difference in the fight against kids’ cancer. If you would like to donate 8 or more inches of hair as part of our Brave the Shave event, follow these steps below to register.
- Click the gold “Participate” button at the top of this page.
- Click “Join” on the appropriate event.
- Click “Become a Fundraiser”.
- Choose whether you want to fundraise “As an individual”, “Join a team”, or “Create a team”.
- You may create an account one of two ways. You have the option to sign up through Facebook or with email.
- Enter in your fundraising goal, your page’s headline and you customize your fundraising page’s url.
- Choose “Donate 8 or More Inches of My Hair” for the question asking “How would you like to participate?”.
- Upload a photo of yourself, or leave the default Brave the Shave image.
- Enter your address, choose your shirt size and read through the Participation Agreement & Waiver.
- Click the “Finish” button at the bottom of the page. Now it’s time to start fundraising!
Hair donations will be sent to the Children with Hair Loss organization.
We will have the pony holders, paperwork and bags ready for you at the Brave the Shave flagship event at the Bismarck YMCA. We will collect all the hair donations and mail them together.